Come Join our Team of Medical Professionals
Are you looking for long-term job security in a thriving, fast-paced private medical practice?
Primary Care of Western New York is one of the largest Family Practices in the Buffalo region. Our dedicated teams deliver excellent care that places the patient at the forefront of everything we do. We currently have five locations throughout WNY, with offices located in: Williamsville, Kenmore, Lancaster, Amherst, and Wheatfield.
As we continue to grow, we are looking to add a qualified, full time Medical Assistant to our team. Position schedule consists of 4 daytime shifts, with one evening shift and Saturday rotation.
- Assure highest level of patient satisfaction
- Accurate patient intake information and documentation
- Point of Care testing, EKG ,and Spirometry
- Communication with patients and providers
- Experience with Medent EMR a plus!
- Employer-paid Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Health Savings Account
- Long- and Short-Term Disability Coverage
- 401K Plan with Employer Matched Contribution
- Holiday Pay and Paid Time Off
Join our growing team today!