- New Patients are generally seen for a complete physical examination to establish a doctor-patient relationship before we can begin to provide medical care or prescribe medication
- Many insurance companies require you to designate one of our physicians as your primary care physician (PCP). Call your insurance company to confirm your PCP choice participates with your plan
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time so that we can finalize all details of getting into our system. Please remember to bring your insurance card(s)
Ready to schedule your appointment?
- After scheduling your new patient appointment with us, you will receive a letter in the mail that will walk you through the next steps, including how to set up your portal.
- Please be advised that if you do not show up for your new patient appointment, you may not be able to schedule a future appointment