Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Come Join our Team of Medical Professionals
Are you looking for long-term job security in a thriving, fast-paced private medical practice?
Primary Care of Western New York is one of the largest Family Practices in the Buffalo region. The practice has achieved the status of Level 3 Certified Patient Centered Medical Home. Our dedicated teams deliver excellent care that places the patient at the forefront of everything we do. We currently have five locations throughout WNY, with offices located in: Williamsville, Kenmore, Lancaster, Amherst, and Wheatfield.
As we continue to grow, we are looking to add a qualified, experienced, full time Licensed Practical Nurse to our team. The nursing team provides the bridge for providers to their patients. Position schedule consists of a four day work week, 3 daytime shifts, with one evening rotation.
- Assure highest level of patient satisfaction
- Patient education
- Administering vaccinations for pediatric ,adult and geriatric patients
- Completion of insurance required prior authorizations
- Experience with Medent EMR a plus!
- Employer-paid Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Health Savings Account
- Long- and Short-Term Disability Coverage
- 401K Plan with Employer Matched Contribution
- Holiday Pay and Paid Time Off
Become a part of our growing team today!