Triage Registered Nurse (RN)
Come Join our Team of Medical Professionals
Are you looking for long-term job security in a thriving, fast-paced private medical practice?
Primary Care of Western New York is one of the largest Family Practices in the Buffalo region. Our dedicated teams deliver excellent care that places the patient at the forefront of everything we do. We currently have five locations throughout WNY, with offices located in: Williamsville, Kenmore, Lancaster, Amherst, and Wheatfield.
As we continue to grow, we are looking to add a qualified,experienced, full time Triage Registered Nurse to our team. The nursing staff provides the bridge for our providers and their patients. Position schedule consists of a four day work week, three daytime shifts with one evening rotation and occasional Saturday.
- Assure highest level of patient satisfaction
- Assessing the needs of our patients
- Patient education
- Administering vaccinations
- Experience with Medent EMR a plus!
- Employer-paid Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Health Savings Account
- Long- and Short-Term Disability Coverage
- 401K Plan with Employer Matched Contribution
- Holiday Pay and Paid Time Off
Become a part of our growing team today!