Patient Service Representative
Are you looking for long-term job security in a thriving, fast-paced private medical practice?
Primary Care of Western New York is one of the largest Family Practices in the Buffalo region. Our dedicated teams deliver excellent care that places the patient at the forefront of everything we do. We currently have five locations throughout WNY, with office located in: Williamsville, Kenmore, Lancaster, Amherst, and Wheatfield.
As we continue to grow, we are looking to add a qualified, full time Patient Service Representative to our team. Great telephone etiquette, excellent attendance and a positive attitude are a must for this position! Position includes one evening per week as well as an occasional Saturday morning.
- Assure highest level of patient satisfaction
- Answer a high volume of phone calls
- Verify patient’s demographic information
- Schedule appointments using Medent EMR
- Collect co-pays
- Communicate with Providers, Nurses and Billers
- Employer-paid Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Health Savings Account
- Long- and Short-Term Disability Coverage
- 401K Plan with Employer Matched Contribution
- Holiday Pay and Paid Time Off
Become a part of our growing team today!