Care Management Nurse
Registered Nurse – Care RN
Primary Care of WNY is one of the largest Primary Care Practices in Western New York. With our dedicated teams, we deliver care that places the patient at the center of everything we do. Our five offices are conveniently located across WNY including: Williamsville, Kenmore, Lancaster, Sweet Home, and Wheatfield.
Our Registered Nurses are a valuable part of the team. If you are a Registered Nurse that wants to build long-lasting relationships with our patients, in an effort to improve their quality of life, and overall general health….apply today!
As a Care RN you will track and monitor our High Risk patients, complete an assessment and a care plan and coordinate care for each patient. You will also track inpatient admissions and follow-up upon discharge.
- Ensure highest level of patient satisfaction
- Maintain ongoing communication with patients in specific populations
- Track hospitalized patients and assure transition of care
- Meet Quality Measures as set forth by Catholic Medical Partners
- Coordinate patient care ensuring that the providers plan of care is carried out within the scope of the RN
- Knowledgeable and proficient in the Care Management Program in the office
- Four Day Work Week (32-36 hours per week)
- Employer-paid Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Long and Short Term Disability Coverage
- 401K Plan with Employer Matched Contribution
- Holiday Pay and Paid Time Off
Join our Team today!